Saturday 25 July 2015

The Pregnancy Experience...... Part 2

I had cravings for beans and amala. And taking popcorn became an everyday thing. Pregnancy makes someone taste ducts change, generally a lot just changes. Pregnant women get affected with different things. Some suddenly hate the smell of perfume, some love to smell sand, some suddenly eat more pepper than usual and so on. During this period I suddenly became a vegetarian. I hated meat and chicken. Fish became extra delicious. My love for beans and amala grew each passing day. I loved my beans with pap. Amala on the otherside was awesome with gbegiri and fish.
                          My dad was very scared when he got the news from my mom. He started asking his friends who graduated from UNILAG if I would be allowed to continue lectures or I would be asked to stop. It was a whole big experience. During this period I had about 6 friends who were pregnant too. So it was like I had a little clique of pregnant friends. I kept asking about different symptoms and I shared mine too. I enjoyed having pregnant friends around me lol. When one of them gave birth I got so anxious. And my friends did not help matters. They kept asking if I wanted my son to myself. Gosh! I got more anxious and tired of questions about my unborn baby. And well the anxiety did not last too long.
Here are a few pictures





3 comments: