Wednesday 15 August 2012

Different Reasons And The Motives Why A Male Asks A Female For A Relationship Continued, Example 2.

Wednesday, 15th August 2012

Example 2
Met my immediate Ex last year December 10th 2011.After knowing each other for a while he asked me out and I said yes on the 18th of February 2012.Before I said yes he spoke about his Ex a lot and I kept telling him he should resolve issues with her and go back to her but he disagreed.During the relationship talk about his Ex kinda lingered and  I knew he still loved her.There was a day he said they saw each other and she said she wants him back and my reply was if he still wants to go ahead with her its fine since they knew each other for a longer period of time than he knew me.I kept insisting but again he disagreed.On the 27th of May,himself,my friends his friends and I went to hangout in the beach,I had fun and the last time we saw was the following day(28th May 2012).Through the week I was always the one communicating which I purposely did because I knew all wasn't fine and I tried to see if I could fix everything but well it didn't work.He started ignoring me anytime I asked him to come see me and I actually really wanted to see him because he was leaving the state for another state during the week.One day during that week I asked him if all was good and he said yes,he is cool, but reckoned I was not. I laughed and said so now you are placing the cards on me,okay there is no point complaining because nothing would change.Already I was cutting off the feelings I had for him.One of my friends had  a chat with his friend and the chat was thus:
My friend:Come how is your friend?
His friend:Are you missing him?
My friend:No,just asking. because Florence does not want to talk about him and I dont know if they are still good.
His friend:Why?Why would she self not want to fuck?
My friend:Ha ahn.So because of fuck they aint good again?
His friend:I think so.
My friend:Hian
His friend:Can you blame him?
My friend:Yes
His friend:How do you expect an old man to be celibate?
My friend:So because I won't brap you,you will break up with me?

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, interesting. buh yhu should know babe, its not always the same. it doesn't always go like that. buh if this is your true story, am sorry about that, buh its good you broke up with him.

    ReplyDelete