Tuesday 9 February 2016

My Few Days Working for Melting Moments

Melting Moments is a company that specializes in desserts for different events. The C.E.O Miss Tolu Samaiye  and Miss Anna gave me the great opportunity of working as an Event/ Business Development Manager. I loved my job and I always looked forward to the following day. Even with factors like distance and having to drop my son early in the Day Care so as to be punctual. Working hours (8am-5pm) and on weekends where I had to manage events. Our head office was at Magodo. We were all like family ( Miss Tolu, Miss Anna, Ayobami, Kelvin, Moyo, Destiny, Lola, Oluchi, Miss Patricia and Dexter hehehe Miss Tolu's pet such an adorable creature ) I was so scared of Dexter though he was so playful.
               There is really not much to say but I miss my Melting Moments family so much and I miss the black forest cup cakes too hehehehe.
I still work as a volunteer for MeltingMoments. Yaaaaas I said they are family hehehe
You can follow them on Instagram @mmeventsng and @mmstoresng
Here are some pictures







No comments:

Post a Comment