Sunday 14 February 2016

What excuse did he give for not celebrating Valentines Day ?

As I said in my earlier post I totally love the idea of Valentines day.. Ermmm call me a love freak I  agree.. For me it is not overrated infact it is some what underrated.
Please what excuse did he give today?
Impromptu meetings?
An important Occasion?
Under the weather?
????????????????????????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sister/ brother are you sure he is the boo? Well yes not everyone celebrates Valentines day but did you say this and make it clear to him/her. Little things do matter and little things go a long long way.

A young pretty girl{Bola) saved up for Valentines Day just to prepare her Boyfriend's favourite dish and the whole idea was to chill indoors with the boo.  I used 'saved up' because the dish was no joke and yes a day's dish lol. But unfortunately for her immediately she got to his place the gateman insisted that his Oga went to work. Choi the babe insisted that she has no time for jokes and it led to a serious argument. (Biko today is Sunday naaaa may God bless that Job o) ...........................

Bola angrily used all the food ingredients to hit the gateman and walked out nearly in tears I have no idea what Bola decided to do next but I hope she did not spend her day sad maybe he is making more money for the two of them ...

Please advise Bola.......


What excuse did he give today????

No comments:

Post a Comment