Tuesday 9 February 2016

My Silverbird Vj Auditions

I really have this love for the media, entertainment and fashion. I really had no plans to try the Vj search because of different reasons like I'm a very shy person and I told myself since its an Instagram thing that may have to do with getting people to like your video and I thought of how the whole process can be very tiring hence I laid back. My friend, Omotola ended up giving me ginger that I should give it a try which I did.
         The auditions were on January 8th and  I was so excited because Toke Makinwa was going to be one of the judges I admire her a lot. But unfortunately she did not make it for the auditions. We were over 150 and I met a lot of funny, cool, exciting, interesting, and great people. I met Aramide so cool headed and we just clicked immediately.
           Before the auditions started we were asked to tweet and hashtag silverbirdvjsearch and a few of us got gifts like movie tickets and even consat decoders. I won two movie tickets which Aramide and I used to watch ''The Witch Hunter'' which I did not really enjoy . Thereafter Aramide and I joined the other contestants. There was a group of about 5 guys and one babe who were arguing about Reekado and LilKesh. I joined in the argument and made it clear that I was not a fan of either but I kept insisting that I noticed that Reekado had many fans on Instagram 'Reekaddicts' . They all had different arguments like Lil Kesh has been dropping hit songs, his songs are played in almost all parties and stuff ......... Some felt that something just went wrong and so on...  After the whole Reekado argument I was nicknamed reekaddict. lol well I found myself supporting Reekado alone. And since then I actually turned to a Reekaddict.
Fast forward to the auditions after we all finished the top ten were picked and there was rhis set of guys who kept saying every audition was a hit from protea hotel to oriental and now silverbird galleria and so on. They were so excited to hear the top tenand unfortunately none of them made it.
 Aramide and I did not make  top 10 either and ofcourse we had to take it in good faith (lol) life goes on although I was so sure of myself at a point I did not allow it spoil my shine we all have our time to shine and probably that was not for me. ..........................

Kindly feel free to drop your Comments ...

1 comment:

  1. Sure dear..your time is coming,you did well on that

    ReplyDelete